You are here:
Home > Corrections > Registration & Visitation
Registration & Visitation
Effective October 5, 2014 the Sheriff's Department will house county prisoners at The Euclid Jail Annex.
The procedure for registration will remain the same. Vistors who wish to visit inmates at the Euclid Jail must schedule their appointments by calling: 216-698-3540 or 216-289-3550.
Euclid Jail Annex
554 E.222nd St.
Euclid Ohio 44123
Saturdays and Sunday 8am-12 noon and 2pm-6pm
- You must be at least 18 years old to request information on any inmate
- Visitors must be registered to visit
- Visitors cannot visit the same day they register
- Visitors may only visit once per scheduled visitation day
- Visitors must be 18 years old and have one of the following forms of identification at each visit:
- valid driver's license
- Government issued ID with picture, i.e.: Passport or Active Military ID
- valid temporary drivers license
- valid Ohio I.D. Card issued by the Ohio BMV
- valid Cuyahoga County Department of Human Services ID Card
- No food stamp ID cards
Effective April 1, 2013
A formerly incarcerated person at the Cuyahoga County Corrections Center, or other correctional facility, is prohibited from visiting unless the period from release is over one month. (Parents and/or Grandparents, of the inmate, may visit and are exempt from this rule. Spouses are also exempt but they must provide a copy of the marriage license.)
Any exceptions must be approved by the Warden.
Minors under the age of 5 years old will not be permitted within the Corrections Center.
Inmates will receive a maximum of 30 minutes of visitation per week.
How to Register
In person 8:15 AM to 4:15 PM Monday through Friday (No Holidays)
Or you may register online
Visitations are by appointments only.
For appointments call:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Appointments can be made up to one week in advance, but must be made at least one day prior to the visitation day.
Rules for Visitation
- A registered parent or legal guardian must accompany minors. Proof of guardianship must be shown for every visit. A maximum of two minors per adult is permitted. (minors under 5 yrs old will not be permitted to visit)
- A formerly incarcerated person at the Cuyahoga County Corrections Center, or other correctional facility, is prohibited from visiting unless the period from release is over one month. (Parents and/or Grandparents, of the inmate, may visit and are exempt from this rule. Spouses are also exempt but they must provide a copy of the marriage license.)
- Any exceptions must be approved by the Warden.
- Visitors may visit once per scheduled day
- Visits will be 15 minutes in length.
- Inmate will receive a maximum of 30 minutes of visitation per week.
- Special visits may be applied for in the Wardens' Office Monday thru Friday (no holidays) 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. These visits are for people from out of town or have special circumstances approved by the Warden. This is a one time visit for 30 minutes. Any subsequent visits must be scheduled on the inmates’ designated dates and times.
Notice to Visitors
Cellular Phones or other communication devices, intoxicants, drugs, weapons, parts of weapons, ammunition of any type and escape paraphernalia are prohibited in the visitation area.
Conveyance of such items will result in criminal prosecution under Ohio Revised Code 2921.36
Visitors will adhere to the following dress code or visitation will not be permitted:
- Hats, scarves, outer jackets, coats, purses, cell phones and keys must be secured in a locker before entering for your visit.
- Full length shirts and shoes must be worn.
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops or bare midriffs. This goes for both males and females.
- No provocative or revealing clothing is allowed. No plunging neck lines and nothing that is sheer or can be seen through.
- Shorts and skirts must be lower than halfway between the hips and knees. No mini-skirts or daisy duke shorts.
- No showing of any under garments.
- No drug related, gang related, sexually explicit, offensive or profane language or pictures are allowed on your clothing.
Termination of Visit
Visits may be terminated under the following circumstances if the visitor:
- Appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Refuses to submit to search procedures
- Refuses or fails to produce sufficient identification
- Falsifies information
- Fails to prevent children from disturbing other persons in the visitation waiting area or visitation room or leaves a juvenile unattended
- Conveys prohibited items into the visitation area
- Has a past history of being disruptive at the Corrections Center
- Excessive no shows
Visiting Days and Times
Male & Female A-E
Monday - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Wednesday - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Male & Female F-K
Monday - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Male & Female L-R
Tuesday - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Thursday - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Male & Female S-Z
Tuesday - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Thursday - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Friday - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Friday - 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM